i finished this yarn yesterday (as you can see in the last post, i was busy as a bee…) it’s australian merino roving. berry colours: rose, pink, aubergine etc.
i ended up with 89g and 282m. i doubt my measurements though because the yarn is about sock weight and should be more yardage. it will be enough anyway for a pair of convertible mittens. not sure which pattern to use, but i think it will become broad street mittens.
i have enough roving left (and ordered some more *oops*) to knit a matching hat, neckwarmer or something…. i’ll have to think about something and then spin the yarn just for my needs. i love spinning 😀