got myself custom lables for my sewed, knitted and otherwise produced stuff 🙂
so i finally got out my sewing machine again. my kitchen is a complete mess, but this is the result of it all: a purse made from an original sixties/seventies curtain i got at a flea market. i have tons of that fabric, so lots of more pink things still to come 🙂
this is what i got from phizzychick yesterday. what a flippin‘ brilliant package! 🙂
- a portrait of vince
- vince’s portrait of howard (you’ll recognise him straight away!) – phizzychick must have broken into the zoo to get it!
- a felt wristlet with leafy howard side and thunderbolt vince side
- a felt forest casual brooch, boosh logo brooch and polo mint keyring
- a pendant with the logo on one side, vince and howard on the other
- mutant animal postcards
- pink hubba bubba (i’m a little afraid to open it – in case something charlie-ish comes out „charlie likes you. he think’s you’re funny“)
- a tiny zooniverse with gorilla house, naboo in his shop, the reptile house and charlie sliding along looking evil amazing!
here close-ups of the zooniverse:
more photos at flickr
phizzychick finally recieved my boosh parcel, so i can publish the stuff here too without spoiling the fun 🙂
- fingerless mittens with mighty boosh logo
- mirrorball suit mirror
- two of howards'(elbow) patches
- beaded vince and polar bear „did you say hold me?“ – „no“
- naboo’s miracle bath jelly
- a packet of soup, soup, a tasty soup, soup, a spicy carrot and coriander… (not on photo)
more photos at flickr
i joined the group „crafting 365“ on flickr where the members craft every day for a year and post their photos there. so this is my 1st-day-project 🙂
i made the hearts from scrap sock yarn. so now i have matching hearts to wear with my socks 😉
this lovely little heart was a really quick knit… i want to produce a lot more before valentines day! 🙂
it’s knitted in the round and is completely seamless *weheeeeewww*
thanks a lot for the pattern!
i had to try out the yarn i bought on ebay! so i started socks with a leaf pattern in a light green colour. knitting with the untwisted yarn is not as difficult as i thought… but i’ll try to stop myself from going on before i finished my endpaper mitts. one at a time (at least i’m trying to tell that to myself 😉 )
so here it comes, my first try in soap making. a lovely tiramisu soap. it was so hard not to try and eat the stuff 🙂
this is what i did: dived my melt and pour soap into two parts.
part 1 – mixed it with coffee oil, coconut oil and brown food coloring
part 2 – mixed it with vanilla oil, coconut oil, one drop of yellow food coloring and real amaretto
then i poured it in layers into a cake tin. on the top i sprinkled a little cocoa.
it just smells incredible!
and this is what it looks like:
… with italian cast on… it’s by far not as difficult as it looks 🙂