if you don’t like explicit language, don’t read on. i’m in a fuckin‘ mood to swear my heart out!
i just renamed the „boyfriend socks“ for „i hate men socks“.
why? because my damn, fuckin‘, lying, pretending, spineless boyfriend ditched me yesterday. yeah, a distance relationship is difficult but:
- was prepared to do anything it takes to make this work
- would have flewn back and forth as often as i could
- was waiting for him online like an idiot every day
- was making plans for the future
- wanted to take part in his life
- was knitting socks, sending him baked cookies, even letting my damn hair grow (said he liked long hair), which makes me feel even more stupid
- am sitting here now crying and feeling miserable
- to say it with bridget jones: i will die as a lonely old spinster and be eaten by alsatians. and no, no mr. darcy in sight to save me.
- wasn’t prepared to do the tiniest bit for this
- didn’t show up online and hung out with his friends instead
- everything was more important than me
- said that he couldn’t commit to a computer. wow, i always thought i was a real person. apparently not. what am i then? a SLIGHTLY less attractive lara croft or something?!
- didn’t want to let me take part in his life and apparently wasn’t interested in mine either
- still sais he „likes me more than i could imagine“ and still wasn’t up to fight or put the tiniest effort into making this work, the lying prick
- sure is releaved to have gotten rid of the „burden“ that there is a „virtual“ girlfriend waiting for him and wanting to spend time with him
what to do with those socks now? i don’t feel like continuing anymore. more like burning them! and poking the guy with the pointy knitting needles at places where it really hurts!